My Etsy

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer "After Party Sale" HAUL!

So all my Lilly packages are finally in!!

I'm was so excited, I may have gone a little crazy

#sorryimnotsorry

The "Before"

The beautiful "After"!

Murfee Scarf in Multi Lulu with box



Murfee Scarf in Pop Pink I Got Lucky

Riley Infinity Loop Scarf in Watermelon Coralina


Noelle hooded Tunic in Navy

Alyssa Racer Back Tank Top in Pop Pink I Got Lucky

Coastal Tote in Bright Navy in the Groove

Oh yes, best for last.
All 3 bow-tie belts!


As you can see, I definitely did some damage!! 

All in all, I spent $297. If I had paid full retail price, everything would have cost $812!!

So I saved approximately 63%!!!

#winning


2 comments:

  1. You did awesome!! A little jelly you got the Riley infinity scarf! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm so happy with it all! I definitely went scarf crazy!!

      Delete